2012年10月25日星期四

Japan

From Evernote:

Japan

  I'm a warrior. I heard have a big Mock game in Japan.I want to go there.

This map is period Heian in Japan

  In 930 C.E.I am a boy.One day. I saw somebody brought the a double-edged sword and walked on the Avenue.It is very cool.when in this time.I love a double-edged sword.So I decided to learn kendo in tample.
  I stay in tample 25 years old.When I 30years old.I have already mastered the kendo.In 960 C.E I heard   have a Mock game in Japan.So I implicate by myself. One day morning.I go to the Japan by ship.I spent 5 days on the way.Then I arrived heian.The heian is very beautiful
City.I go to downtown.The game is playing.
I was very exciting.I quickly went to the stage.Then I saw a tall and stronge man is opposite to you.I had a little shock.And I found some official in the right corner.Morever,I had a little nervous.After all this is my first match.
  Go through the 200. In the end, I beat him.He dropped his knee.And he was very sorrowful.And he want to seppuku.Because he is the best warrior in the Japan.I beat him.He thought this is very lose face.So he choose seppuku.
Seppuku

I thought this is a tragedy.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seppuku





没有评论:

发表评论