2012年10月20日星期六

tang'Dynasty

From Evernote:

tang'Dynasty

Clipped from: http://translate.google.com/
                                                                 Tang'Dynasty
I want to go to the the Tang'Dynasty.This Dynasty is located in east Asia.At present this dynasty is located in China.

  In 732CE.I'm Blacksmith.I have own smithy on chang'an downtown.
  Originally,I live a quiet life,but a minister threatened me inside a bad thing.He bribes me.
The minister has found a gold,but he was not submitted to the treasury.He want a piece of gold into his own.He wants the processing of gold and made a huge golden bowl.Although I know that this is illegal,he is minister,emperor of the people around.I'm not easily offended.So I accept his bribe.
  So I gave him every day processing golden bowl.But the heart is still extreme fear.On Payouytian emperor knows I do illegal things.

  Until one day,I'm working while Some guards come in my smithy and move the golden bowl out,and also I was also I was taken away.I was a blank mind.They direct me to a prison in the palace.I know that made bowl things have been known .I think they will kill me.
 I stay in prison some days.A minister to go inside to come.He said:I will let you as long as you said his crimes.Helpness,I can only crimes I told the minister every one of them said.
Then he has gone back on its words. Say you are in big trouble.Then he went away.I feel I am will be dead, so I changed my idea.I am prepared jailbreak.
 
I found a skylight at the top of the prison.I intend to climb out from there. After a few days I'll Since sunroof climb out.And then quickly leave the kingdom.Fled seclusion up.Like Jin dynasty poet Tao.Too leisurely life every day.



Recource:





没有评论:

发表评论